Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!!




We spent this Halloween making the rounds to the family events, dinner with some good friends, and finishing the night with a good old scare your pants off, no sleep all night, movie. We made a point to go to my parents house to see my nephew Garrett. The cutest little monkey I've ever seen!! We then headed over to Bryan's aunt Charlie's house to say hello and see the kids in their costumes. Ronnie was Cindy Lou Hoo, Jaycie was a witch, and Bryan's brother Jeremy decided to shock us all with his scantily clad baby costume!! Over all it was a very relaxing evening.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Garrett is so cute!! It sounds like you had a good time. What movie did you watch???

LaunchPad McCrash said...

I have to agree, Garrett is the cutest little monkey I've ever seen
-GG

RIndi said...

I can't tell you how much I love Garrett's costume! He's darling! Hey email me at rindihawkins@yahoo.com so I can get your email and add you to my blog. . . it's private now!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Jess! I love your pictures! Garrett is just adorable! Isn't being an aunt the best? Miss you girlie!

RIndi said...

What is your email?!!! You texted it to me and I accidentally erased it. I guess I could text you again!

Travis Sadi and Taiya said...

Ok little missy!!! Update your stinkin' blog!! GEEZ!! You better get on it. It was so good hanging out with you guys last weekend.. don't feel bad about falling asleep during the movie, I totally passed out too!! Ha.

Branden and Mindy said...

Yay Yay I found you! Now get to it. You gotta be a blogger, it's just too fun!!!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Well it'll be a while til you probably actually get this, but...

I'm setting my blog to private so send me your email address so I can add you as a reader! (kredford1@yahoo.com) Thanks!